Parental Controls & Locks
Setting up Parental Controls & Locks
Now you can control your children’s television viewing with built in Parental Controls. After you create a passcode you can block programming based upon its ratings and even lock out specific channels.
With the ADB:
- Press MENU on your remote control.
- Scroll to SETTINGS and press OK.
- Using the number pad on the remote enter your password (default is 1111).
- Scroll to the box labeled PARENTAL CONTROLS.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight the EDIT box and press OK. Select YES and press OK to save changes.
- To set the Movie & TV Ratings use the arrow buttons to highlight the desired field and press OK. Use the left/right arrows on the remote to cycle through the options and select the rating you want.
- Use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight the desired CONTENT RATING box and press OK.
- When all criteria has been set use the arrow buttons on the remote to highlight SUBMIT and press OK.
- Press EXIT to return to the channel you were viewing
If you forget your passcode, MHTC will have to reset your passcode and all settings will be lost!