Programming the Entone Remote Control
- Turn the TV on.
- Look at the back of the remote and note the number (1, 2, or 3).
- Press and hold the OK button on the Entone set-top box for approximately 5 seconds.
- Release the OK button. You should see RC REG on the display screen of the set-top box. If you don’t see RC REG on the display screen hold the OK button in longer to try again.
- Press and hold the STB button on the remote for approximately 5 seconds until it turns solid.
- Press the number key that corresponds with the number on the back of the remote (1, 2, or 3).
If you wait too long to enter the number or if you enter something other than 1, 2, or 3, the STB button will turn off and the registration process will terminate.
- Power on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, Etc.).
- Press either AUX or TV on the remote.
- Press and hold SETUP until the device button blinks twice.
- Press the POWER button once and aim the remote at the device you are programming.
- Press CH ^ to put the remote in scanning mode.
- The device button will blink in 5 second intervals until it finds a code and then it will stop blinking.
- Press OK to lock in the code. The device button will blink twice.