Public Health and Safety Notice
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and for everyone’s health and safety, MHTC will temporarily be closing the business office lobbies to the general public effective Tuesday, March 17th. This temporary closure will remain in effect until health and public safety concerns diminish. MHTC staff continues to work to serve the needs of our customers during this trying time. Any business communication for billing, orders, and support can be done by calling, emailing and online applications. Thank you for being an MHTC customer and for your understanding.
MHTC’s Contact Information
- Mount Horeb Office: 608-437-5551
- Dodgeville Office: 608-930-9985
- Technical Support: 608-437-6850
- Billing: email@example.com
- Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support: email@example.com
- General information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop Boxes are located at both Mount Horeb and Dodgeville Offices. Please come prepared with items enclosed in an envelope along with remittance slips or account numbers listed with the payment.
- Billing Account Access is available online at www.mhtc.net on the left side of the page. Please call our business office with questions on accessing your account.
- Payments can continue to be mailed to: MHTC PO BOX 65, Mount Horeb, WI 53572
New Orders, Upgrades and Account Changes:
- New online orders can be done at: www.mhtc.net
- Upgrades and account changes can be done by phone or emails listed above.
- Appointments for installations and support will be made over the phone or by email and may be limited. Additional steps will take place to make sure both the customer and MHTC Service Specialist are following protocol to insure everyone stays safe and healthy.