Pet Food and Supply Drive
Help us celebrate National Pet Day by helping our local Iowa County Humane Society! Bring items to one of our MHTC offices before April 11th (National Pet Day) and receive a $5.00 credit on your MHTC bill.
Please know that our business office lobbies are now closed to the public, but you can call to arrange to drop off your donations at our door and we will make sure it gets delivered to the Humane Society. Include a note with your name and let us know if you would like the credit on your MHTC invoice or if you would like to gift your $5.00 credit to the Iowa County Humane Society.
Thank you for helping us help pets in need and our local Iowa County Humane Society.
Below are some of their wish list items.
- Canned dog food (any brand)
- Poop bags
- Cheese squeeze
- Peanut Butter (without xylitol)
- Pill pockets (chicken flavor)
- Chew toys such as Nylabones
- Interactive dog toys
- Pet friendly ice melting salt
- Non-clumping Clay Cat Litter
- Stretch and Scratch Cat Scratchers
- Greenies or Temptations cat treats
- Revolution, Frontline Plus, or Advantage Multi
- Pate style canned food (non fish flavor)
- Canned pumpkin
- Fiber power (sugar free)
- Interactive cat toys
- KMR Milk Replacer for the kittens
- Dawn Blue Dish Soap
- HE Laundry detergent
- 4, 13 and 33 gallon heavy duty garbage bags
- Disinfectant wipes
- White out
- Paper towels
- Clear scotch tape
- 9×12 manilla folders
- Copy paper
- Hand sanitizer (gallon refills)