Valentine Food Drive
MHTC is doing a Food Drive for our local food pantries. Please join in and help us fill the bins! Simply donate food items to one of our MHTC offices by February 14th and receive a free gift.
The following are some suggestions that local pantries could use:
- Canned Fruit – Peaches, Pears, Fruit Cocktail, etc.
- Meal in a Box – Hamburger Helper, Chicken Helper, Tuna Helper, etc.
- Jams & Jelly
- Paper Towels
- Meal in a Can – Spaghetti “O”, Ravioli, Beefy Mac , etc.
- Meat in a Can (shelf stable), Chicken, Spam & Ham
- Boxed Potato’s & Flavored Noddle Mixes.
Any items would be great, but please check the expiration dates and make sure they are not outdated.
This valentine’s day consider thinking outside the box (of chocolate, of valentine cards, of heart shaped sugar candy or jewelry) and share your love with a food pantry in your community.